
Some girl is trying to get the words to describe a feeling most indescribable. And that's difficult times ten, when you’re in the spotlight. And she’s been silent now for a whi
“The atonement is just one of my favorite things!”
I mean, as long as we're talking about salvation as if it's her daisy bedroom decor, skinny jeans, 2004 Jetta or brown paper packages tied up with string. Might as well add atonement to her top 8 on My Space.
Rain drops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens... and no Redemption? Julie, Some Nun you are.
I'm creating a Facebook fan page....









6 comments:
amen!
i'm still laughing from last night. we're just so funny!
Now I'm going to have that song in my head all day.
By the way, that makes me laugh about as much as when I heard a guy in our ward say he forgave Jesus for losing his temper when he threw out the money changers.
Good times ...
oh i love it. definitely fodder for your movie.
Oh Hannah, I love your take on things!
LOL, touche to the max. I couldn't have described the rolling-my-eyes reaction better myself.
Post a Comment