Don’t be angry when someone’s blogging fun has uncannily described you. I know the feeling as well.
There were times that I realized, ‘This person is making fun of me. And they did a dang good job. I can appreciate that. ‘
If any of these has struck home to anybody and instead of using it to laugh, your feelings are hurt, let this be of comfort to you.
To be able to describe something in words so well that someone else knows exactly what you are narrating, usually means they know because they too have done it.
In other words, I’m calling myself out on things before anybody else does. Less embarrassing.
10 years ago









3 comments:
oh the dichotomy! the paradox! you're a practical socrates!
it all rings so true. frighteningly true.
Ohhh... I just love that you finally started a blog! The wisdom! The wisdom spilling over everywhere is now finally going to be documented! =) Love you! xox
Did you seriously get complaints that you're a "meany-weany" ?
Post a Comment