Ha Ha! I love your blog, I hope you don't mind that I'm adding you to my list I'm glad you enjoyed my blog, my sole purpose in it is to make people laugh, I get a big kick out of people asking me if any of it is real, Ha Ha. BTW, I'm David Morins aunt
Understood to native southerners familiar with Ebonics. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebonics And a useful word when trying to ask “What is the matter with you?” It has evolved slowly being cut off and pronounced, “what’s da matta wi chu?” Then smattawhichu and now the ultimate abbreviated version is “Smatchu.”
I find myself needing to use this word to describe my complete confusion at mine and all our oddities. I’m sure my blog will evolve into other topics but this theme drives me to a public announcement- The Smatchu Blog.
6 comments:
too funny! I really got a laugh out of it. Thanks for posting!
hilarious!! it had me laughing at 7am, and pretty much nothing can make me laugh at that horrific hour.
Ha Ha! I love your blog, I hope you don't mind that I'm adding you to my list I'm glad you enjoyed my blog, my sole purpose in it is to make people laugh, I get a big kick out of people asking me if any of it is real, Ha Ha. BTW, I'm David Morins aunt
HAHAHAH dang....DANG im cracking up. it was me who bought the pen hannah....with my plaz money. duh.
If I'm not mistaken, that sign is making a threat.
that is an awesome caption!
Post a Comment