Tuesday, October 28, 2008

No, it's K as in Crazy.



Stefanie, Cally, Erik and Kody.
You have caused me great pain today. I hope that the unique spelling of your names has set you apart from the crowd in life. But as for me and Google, we still are unsure which one you are because not everybody remembers to spell your name the 'wanna be exclusive' way all the time. If only we stuck with pure phonetics, then ya’ll would be correct. (And “ya’ll” IS correct.) I hope the graduation roll went out okay. And I hope spell check will add your names as official. But as for now, the spell check suggestions are as follows:

Steamier - you're not hot enough or wait - enuf - cuz that's for SteFanie
Steinke – that’s German apparently – don’t know what it means
Calyx - The outermost part of the flower.
Calmly - not wildy
Cole - crops from the cabbage family, plants of the genus Brassica
Era - like the magazine for well behaved teenagers
Eerie - strange, weird, fear-inspiring; fearful, timid
Erie - a member of an Iroquoian people
Kiddy – a young child
Body - I'm sure Kody get's a lot of rhymes with that.

I’m just tellin ya, Smatchu. You're all krazy. You know.... with a K.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

NO, "y'all" is NOT correct! i will never give in!

Nathan said...

Is it sad that I know exactly who you're talking about?

I guess it pays to be in the same office.

Rich Sanders said...

How do you know it's not Kody with the bawdy body?