Thursday, October 30, 2008

Short 'n Sweet Sermon

Photo taken by Tucker Conley

Looking for a great sermon on your road trip from Utah to Texas?

Special thanks to San Jaun County, New Mexico for helping out with the World's current pornography problem.

3 comments:

Nathan said...

I love it. I have to wonder ... was that planned? At first, I didn't even notice the adult video sign, but it's priceless next to the Jesus billboard.

Karamie Maynes said...

Hi Hannah! It's been a LONG time!!! I got your email to check out your blog and it's great:) How are you? The other day I was looking at some great pics of us as gypsy's from Halloween several years ago- remember?-those were fun times:)You should check out our blog! Hope to hear from you soon!

Rich Sanders said...

My first thought is to laugh. But my second thought is ... "that is rather creepy."

I mean, does that make you want to become religious because a billboard tells you Jesus is a voyeur?

(In the same vain as Santa Claus it seems - since both watch you "when you're sleeping" and both make judgments about you niceness/naughtiness)