Friday, October 10, 2008

A Serious Message

Warning:
This is a serious message. For those of you who cannot handle a serious message, I have provided a dancing Spiderman in the lower left hand corner of this post.
So the economy is bad. We hear that it is next to the Great Depression. I’m sure it is very complicated but yet kind of simple all at the same time. So here’s my simple minded version. We’ve got some people in this world who do not believe in an afterlife. Like CEOs who pay themselves 300 million dollars even when that amount does not reflect the overall success of their business. Smatchoo greedy people! Watch out. Or else you will end up as man less as this dancing Spiderman.


5 comments:

Ashley said...

Hannah?!! I am so happy you have a blog. I loved the dancing spiderman. I laughed pretty hard. I hope all has been going well with you since high school. It is nice to see how you are doing.

Rich Sanders said...

I love the inclusion of the spiderman for the non-serious. You're very accommodating.

I think the real problem isn't so much people awarding themselves huge salaries, but engaging in risky behavior. Fannie and Freddie in the 90's, for example, were authorized to give out stupid loans, and over time the loans have gotten stupider and stupider. And as the interest rates rose (as per the agreement, starts low then changes) people couldn't afford the payments and everyone started losing their house.

So then the banks are strapped for money, and that means they can't lend as much, and the whole thing crumbles apart. Oh and add in ridiculous gas prices (until recently) AND (of course) bad CEOs at AIG, etc, who are greedy and want golden parachutes.

Mix all of that, stir, and let sit for a while. And you have the perfect recipe for a ruined economy.

The good news is no one knows what's going to happen next. Or is that the bad news? I don't remember.

(ps: sorry for the nerdy post but this *is* my major)

Anonymous said...

harapayowly http://buy-silagra.wikidot.com http://buy-eriacta.wikidot.com http://voltarol.wikidot.com harapayowly

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?